Sunday, August 16, 2009

Winnie's Hometown Feataval


I am just back from displaying my artwork at White River's "Winnie's Hometown festival" held August 14-15-16 2009. This small town sure knows how to put on a celebration. It certainly was a good time and I enjoyed meeting everyone in White River.
Each year, the Festival presents a new theme, sure to add to the fun-filled event. Past themes have included "Winnie Looks to the Future", "Winnie Goes to Vegas", and "Winnie Goes Hawaiian". A parade, trade show, dance, arts and crafts show, fireworks display, games and competitions, and superb entertainment are all a part of the weekend festival. Don't miss next years! You are sure to have a "honey" of a time!
Thank you to all who supported me and my artwork!
Sharon Girdwood

No comments:

Post a Comment